Medical & Surgical Management of Pelvic Organ Prolapse: A Case Based Approach
Originally Broadcast: June 29, 2021 at 6:00 PM EDT
Join us to discuss practical clinical and surgical pearls in the management of women with Pelvic Organ Prolapse, including pessary placement.
- Review symptoms of Pelvic Organ Prolapse
- Recognize the diagnostic evaluation pathway for individualized patient care
- Discuss treatment options including both conservative management and surgical interventions
- Review pessary selection and placement based on clinical symptomology
Marian Acevedo-Alvarez, MD, FACOG
Assistant Professor of Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery
Loyola University Chicago
Loyola University Medical Center Urogynecology Outpatient Clinic
Vrunda B. Desai, MD
- Please use Chrome for the best viewing experience.
- Please ensure that you have fairly strong internet bandwidth. If your network speed is slow, it is suggested that you plug directly into a modem and not use wireless.
- Please watch on a computer if possible as opposed to a mobile device.
- If you experience Firewall or access issues, please contact your institution’s IT Department for support.
- If you require more assistance, please email us at email@example.com.